Senior Manager of Co-Brand Marketing - Remote Opportunity
Company: MGM Resorts
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the
world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one
exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Sr. Manager, Co-brand Marketing is responsible for leading the
omnichannel marketing strategy driving program growth. This
position will develop and execute marketing plans and offers
focused on increasing cardholder acquisition, activation and spend.
This position will serve as the main marketing contact across
internal and external partners for all cobrand marketing
initiatives. All duties are to be performed in accordance with
departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices, and
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and implements marketing plans for the MGM Rewards
Mastercard, across all channels (web, mobile, direct marketing,
onproperty, paid media, PR, social media, BetMGM, etc.).
* Designs creative briefs and oversees development and execution of
marketing assets across multiple channels and properties, ensuring
creative is onstrategy, onbrand,and routed appropriately for
* Partners with Card Issuing Bank, Direct Marketing and Enterprise
Analytics teams on promotional offer strategies, testing roadmaps,
forecasting, segmentation, and offertiming.
* Leads as the main marketing contact across all MGM Rewards
departments including Direct Marketing, Technology Digital Data,
Legal, MGM Resorts properties, Brand Marketing, and Media.
* Owns and manages the cobrand credit card acquisition and
portfolio marketing campaign calendar.
* Collaborates with Executive Director of Financial Partnerships to
develop overall product development strategies for acquisition and
engagement marketing efforts forMGM Rewards.
* Manages 7 figure cobrand marketing budget including monthly
invoice processing and forecasting.
* Creates executive presentations and reports campaign results,
marketing strategies and initiatives during monthly business
* Maintains strong and collaborative relationships with external
partners and internal contacts.
* Perform other jobrelated duties as requested.
* 5 + years' experience in one of the following fields: loyalty
marketing, partnership marketing, gaming industry, marketing,
hospitality, or related field.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Hotel Administration, Marketing,
or related field or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience within consumer credit card industry, credit
card marketing, and/or banking.
* Previous experience working within a large loyalty program or new
* Specialized knowledge of multiple functional areas including
consumer lending, loyalty, CRM, marketing, operations, technology,
ecommerce, casino, finance, promotions, events, and compliance.
* Demonstrated experience working with and leading project
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Must have or be able to obtain a Gaming Registration card and/or
license in relevant jurisdictions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to
make datadriven decisions.
* Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple
marketing initiatives and tactics with timeliness and accuracy.
* Demonstrates ability to produce high quality work products, with
consistency and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problemsolving skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a
* Demonstrates ability to identify opportunities and put forth
innovative ideas and communicate them effectively.
* Flexible interpersonal skills to deal effectively with business
contacts and executive levels of the organization.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Professional public speaking and presentation skills.
Keywords: MGM Resorts, Southaven , Senior Manager of Co-Brand Marketing - Remote Opportunity, Advertising , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!