Company: Helen of Troy
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Join us as an Operations Manager to make an impact supporting
world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO--, Hydro
Flask--, Vicks--, Braun--, Honeywell--, PUR--, Hot Tools-- and
DryBar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere,
every day.What You'll Be Doing:Reporting to the Director of
Operations, the Operations Manager mentors and trains supervisors
and leads, in all areas of the business, to ensure they are fully
capable of managing their areas. Ensures that all customer
requirements are met including on time delivery and quality.
Ensures all processes are being followed. Investigates
opportunities for improvements and cost reduction. Sets and
measures goals and objectives for the department on a daily,
weekly, and monthly basis.Operations Manager Key
- Monitors and audits safety, production, quality, inventory
transactions, etc., to ensure all processes are being
- Mentors supervisor concerning employee relations and daily work
issues such as the scheduling of work, overtime needs and
requirements, and tracking productivity throughout the
- Ensures all customer deadlines and ship windows are met.
- Ensures all Q.A. processes are being followed to ensure all
orders leave the facility accurately.
- Participates in customer service calls, production meetings,
safety meetings, and management meetings.
- Sets and reviews departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensures all associates understand and are working toward the
goals and objectives of the department.
- Shows support for all areas within the department as a presence
on the floor.
- Manages subordinate supervisors and non-supervisory employees
in accordance with Helen of Troy's policies.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of a department.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns duties, and directs work.
- Evaluates quality of work, conducts performance appraisals and
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements for
- High school diploma and related experience equivalent to
specialized or technical training
- Excellent organizational, presentation, project, and time
- Knowledge in MS Office , Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Windows and ORACLE Shipping/Receiving, Bar code scanning
- Ability to walking and move about on foot for long
- Ability to sit at desk, computer, etc. with repetitive movement
or motions of wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
basisFor more information about who we are and what we do, click
here .You can also find us on LinkedIn , Glassdoor , Facebook , and
Twitter .Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.If you, as one of our employees or as an
applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative
Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business
hours.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915)
225-8000.Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a
leading global consumer products company with career opportunities
in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative
solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of
well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO--, Hydro
Flask--, Vicks--, Braun--, Honeywell--, PUR--, Hot Tools--,
Drybar--. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective
categories.We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture
what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally,
always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation,
operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared
services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties
required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right
to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Helen of Troy, Southaven , Operations Manager, Executive , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!