Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Firehouse Subs is looking for our next great General Manager!
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs - began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S.
territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs - serves large portions of
premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs - is committed to giving back and has donated over
$20 million to public safety organizations.
As the General Manager, you will:
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet
standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while
embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" of a cheerful and fun work
environment and Firehouse Subs - beliefs and values to adhere to
and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensure the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Be accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Be accountable for the continuous training and development of
the restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participate in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implement and promote all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintain awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represent Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicate effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that
may impact our business.
- Maintain restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
At Firehouse Subs, a healthy and positive work environment
guaranteed! This is why we will only hire people with great
attitudes and excellent work ethic. If you think you could lead our
restaurant to success, then apply today!
Benefits of working at Firehouse Subs:
- Competitive wages
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Flexible Scheduling
- Uniforms provided
- Fast paced work environment
- No late hours, dirty grills, or fryers!
- And MORE!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and
all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and
not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
- 1+ years of management experience
- Able to work on your feet for up to 13 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Open availability -- ability to work weekends and some nights
- Cash handling skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft office required
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to lead and develop a strong team
We are looking for AWESOME people that want to work hard and
continue to grow with us. We have a fun working environment where
we get to make awesome food and serve awesome guests!
Apply today to get started on your journey to endless
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Southaven , General Manager, Executive , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!