Company: Driven Brands
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs!People
person? Do you enjoy leading a team? Outgoing and positive
attitude? We will train you the Take 5 way for changing oil,
replacing wiper blades/air filters, filling air in tires, other
light maintenance services, and how to oversee a shop. Our
employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience
levels. Take 5 offers a stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change
experience. The job is similar to restaurants or retail
environments.What Employees Love about Take 5
- The Pit Tech to President career path; Take 5 is committed to
supporting your career goals. Over 90% of Shop Managers started as
- The family environment
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) program
- Employee contests
- Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
- Easy to transfer to locations across the country
- Opportunity to meet new people every day
- Community involvement
- Learning new skills
- Must be highly energetic, hard-working and goal oriented
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Proven communication and leadership skills are a must
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Degree or certification preferred
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days,
evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office
- Previous POS systems/cashier experience
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditionsWhat does an
Assistant Shop Manager (ASM) do?
- Check in with customers before they leave the shop to make sure
they had a great experience.
- Assume the responsibility and authority of the Shop Manager in
the Shop Managers absence.
- Running the floor (making sure each employee is where they need
to be, ensuring everything has been checked on each vehicle, and
every customer is satisfied before they leave).
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with counting and adjusting inventory.
- Anyone in Management is always responsible for training and
developing their subordinates.
- Being a role model to the other employees in the shop.
- Holding team members accountable.ASMs are also expected to
perform all technician duties including but not limited to:
- Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis
- Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and top off fluids
- Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other
- Process payment for services performed.
- Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanlinessRequisition ID:
2022-23391 External Company Name: International Car Wash Group
External Company URL: https://careers-icwg.icims.com Street: 62
Moore W Dr.
Keywords: Driven Brands, Southaven , Assistant Manager, Executive , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!