Private Duty Nurse - LPN's & RN's
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
Now offering weekly pay! Starting pay from $18 - $26 per hour!$2000
hiring incentives for nurses – COVID Relief Bonus – apply
today!Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities. Help
at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and
caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of
quality PPE, and up-to-date training. At Help at Home, our nursing
teams are focused on overseeing medical services for individuals
with intellectual and developmental disabilities and others in
need. We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an
opportunity to oversee and provide exceptional care to adults with
developmental/intellectual disabilities. The candidate must be a
good communicator, highly organized and work well unsupervised.
Please note: this nurse (LPN/RN) will be assigned to a pediatric
client in a private duty setting. Training will be provided! Help
at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer
the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan (401k)Join us today and become a Help at Home
Hero! A typical day for a Private Duty Nurse includes:
- Completing assessments.
- Auditing and managing medical charts.
- Managing medications for the individuals.
- Giving appropriate medical/nursing directions by responding to
all calls, emails, and messages.
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists.
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate
- Assisting with other duties as needed and as assigned by the
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting. In order to be
eligible for this role, you should have:
- A current RN or LPN license
- Preferred experience with private duty nursing, ideally with
infants or pediatrics Private Duty Nurses (RN/LPN) must comply with
state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits
vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at
your interview. *Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of
employment.Powered by JazzHR5XFvwBUNaR
Keywords: Help At Home, Southaven , Private Duty Nurse - LPN's & RN's, Healthcare , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!