Private Duty Nurse - LPN's & RN's
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
Now offering weekly pay! Starting pay from $18 - $26 per hour!
$2000 hiring incentives for nurses - COVID Relief Bonus - apply
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply
of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
At Help at Home, our nursing teams are focused on overseeing
medical services for individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and others in need. We are looking for a
candidate that is looking for an opportunity to oversee and provide
exceptional care to adults with developmental/intellectual
disabilities. The candidate must be a good communicator, highly
organized and work well unsupervised.
Please note: this nurse (LPN/RN) will be assigned to a pediatric
client in a private duty setting. Training will be provided!
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan (401k)
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Typical Day For a Private Duty Nurse Includes
- Completing assessments.
- Auditing and managing medical charts.
- Managing medications for the individuals.
- Giving appropriate medical/nursing directions by responding to
all calls, emails, and messages.
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists.
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate
- Assisting with other duties as needed and as assigned by the
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- A current RN or LPN license
- Preferred experience with private duty nursing, ideally with
infants or pediatrics
Private Duty Nurses (RN/LPN) must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and
location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
- Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Help at Home, Southaven , Private Duty Nurse - LPN's & RN's, Healthcare , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!