Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the
active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required) New grad
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships - opportunity to provide
holistic care in the patient's home while educating family members
on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career - opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Southaven , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!