Dietary Aide - Desoto Healthcare
Company: MMI Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionDesoto Healthcare is looking for a Dietary Aide.
If you are dependable, like helping others, and are available to
work various shifts including nights and weekends, this could be
the job for you.
- A dietary aide works to help prepare food for patients in
assisted living or medical facilities.
- Dietary aide will help plan weekly meals, prepare and chop
- Will keep food preparation areas sanitized and orderly
- Help patients understand their menu selections and work with
nursing to ensure sure their orders comply with their nutritional
requirements or restrictions.
- Work with the caregivers and culinary team to determine menu
alternatives for patients with food allergies and sensitivities;
cultural, ethnic and religious preferences; or when a patient
inquires about additional selections.
- Manage tray tickets and assemble meals according to each
patient's menu selection in a timely and accurate manner. Retrieve
trays from patient rooms at assigned times.
- Complies with regulator agency standards, including federal,
stateThe position will be employed by Desoto Healthcare and
requires the candidate to successfully complete a background
check.MMI fosters a worker environment that is inclusive as well as
diverse, where our team members can be themselves. MMI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified
applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. MMI Dining
Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MMI Dining Systems is a
Drug Free work-place. Powered by JazzHRkZuqpQrz54
Keywords: MMI Hospitality Group, Southaven , Dietary Aide - Desoto Healthcare, Healthcare , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!