Physical Therapist PT Home Health $20K Bonus
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Join the AccentCare, formerly known as Sta-Home, team.
Salary: $70,000 - $96,000
Territory: Quitman and Cohoma Counties
This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation
reflected on this posting, is an estimate of annual
Why You'll Love Being a Physical Therapist at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for
patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join
the AccentCare team today as a Physical Therapist.
As a Physical Therapist, you will have the ability to work at the
top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to
provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your
physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize treatment
theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your
clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not
only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here,
you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work
alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package,
work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding
work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve
success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you
will build a career you love as a Physical Therapist.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Physical Therapist
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care
of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Master's degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE
accredited physical therapist education program.
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist
within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted
professional standards and practices.
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical
- Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role.
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in
good working order.
Keywords: AccentCare, Southaven , Physical Therapist PT Home Health $20K Bonus, Healthcare , Batesville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!