- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort,
service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new associates.
- Prepares work schedules, and ensures housekeeping standards are
- Takes regular monthly inventories of linen, cleaning chemicals,
and laundry chemicals. Prepares requisitions or places orders for
those items and suite supplies. Ensures that budgeted expense goals
are met through proper usage control of those items.
- Maintains all required associate records such as performance
appraisals and time cards.
- Maintains security for guests and property by ensuring that room
doors are locked at all times, keys are controlled, lost and found
articles are properly logged and securely stored, reports
suspicious activity by guest or others and observes all security
and safety regulations.
- Prepares Suite Attendants Daily Report, assigns specific suites
to each suite attendant, supervises housekeeping personnel to
ensure that carts are properly stocked, and that all room cleaning
and laundry work assignments are completed according to the
- Prepares and submits the Daily Suite Report to ensure accurate
status of all suites and explains any discrepancies in the suites
rented versus suites cleaned.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly inspection programs to ensure
placement of standards and cleanliness.
- Report maintenance problems by completing work orders and follow
up on maintenance work in suites to ensure that work is
- Performs daily suite inspections on all suite rooms and public
areas of the hotel.
- Ensure the smooth, continuous operation of the laundry in the
most cost effective manner possible.
- Ensure all associates wear uniforms and name tags at all times
and present themselves in a professional manner.
- Performs monthly cost per load analysis.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated by the General Manager.
- Performs or coordinates other tasks as assigned by the General
Manager. Necessary Skills and Attributes
-Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving
-Interpersonal and time management skills
-Report and accounting skills
-Guest relation skills Formal Education
High School Diploma or equivalent
Hotel level housekeeping, preferably extended stay focused
required. Two years of previous team management or supervisory
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel
objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and
hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to
a computer screen.