Branch Trainer - 1st Shift **3 AM Start Time**
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: The Branch Trainer will be responsible for ensuring
efficient and accurate order deliveries while operating warehouse
equipment to move/ locate product appropriately. CORE JOB
- Train new hires in first several months of employment to ensure
they are meeting Medline's quality and productivity standards.
Anticipate and coordinate scheduling of new hire training.
- Motivate and retrain low performing team members to the
expected standards for the position. Provide helpful tools and
feedback on improvement areas.
- Work with Supervisor and/or DO on maintaining a high level of
productivity with team members in the warehouse and offer
ideas/areas of improvement. Conduct observations on team members
and offer feedback and motivation.
- Train and mentor team members throughout the facility in the
areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment for DC team
members. Including, retraining team members and supporting a safety
culture through team meetings and activities to enhance safety
- Perform all job functions within the warehouse on a daily bases
as directed by leadership. Ensure accuracy of the inventory and
able to perform job functions throughout the warehouse.
- Aid and lead branch team members in various areas (i.e.
shipping, replenishment, receiving, dock, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with branch management team regarding
- High school diploma or equivalent Relevant Work Experience
- Current Team Member who has been in their position preferably
more than 12 months. Achieved an overall performance evaluation
score of 3.0 or greater on the most recent evaluation form. Top
performer preferred. No previous corrective action above a Coach
Counsel within the last 6 months. Additional
- Working knowledge of all areas of warehouse and multiple types
of machinery preferred. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Positive
attitude and an effective communicator. Willingness to engage and
develop others. Have the ability to multi task in a fast pace work
environment. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Proficient in
SAP & Catalyst. Proficient to read, write, and speak in English.
Must be able to operate machinery within location. PREFERRED
- 1-2 years lead experience
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Southaven , Branch Trainer - 1st Shift **3 AM Start Time**, Human Resources , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!