Medicare SalesRepresentative(Licensing program) - Southaven, MS
Company: Humana Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an
opportunity to work in sales with the ability to directly impact
your own income potential? If so, we are looking to train
unlicensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals with a
strong desire to get into the insurance industry. Our training
program will provide you with the fundamentals needed to sell
individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our
services in a field setting. Some of our additional products
include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription,
and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming
candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our
Upon completion of our training program and successfully
obtaining your insurance licenses and AHIP Certification, you will
work in the fieldto cultivate,maintainand buildrelationships with
Humana's customers, external business partners and the
communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face
interactions with individuals and groups.
We will pay for the insurancetraining program through Kaplan
along with the Health & Life insurance licensing exams including
the AHIP certification. We will also provide virtual and in market
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salary with a competitive commissionstructureand a monthly
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying
- And much more!
- High School Diploma
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and
therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's
license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at
least 100/300/100 limits
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and
- High level of self-motivation
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to
navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must reside in the local territory - this position covers the
Southaven, MS area.
- Previous internship and/or workexperiencein the insurance
- Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for
- Engaged with your community through service, organizations,
activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both
English and Spanish without limitations or assistance
- Forcollege recruitment, we are seeking upcoming graduates,
recentgraduates and active alumni.
- Humana values the contributions of our Military professionals
and has a long-standing commitment of hiring Military Service
Members, Veterans, and Spouses.
- Uponcompletion of our trainingprogram you must be able to
complete and pass the insurance licensing exams and the AHIP
certification (all paid for by Humana) in order to sell our
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language
other than English must take a language proficiency assessment,
provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants
will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test
as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc., Southaven , Medicare SalesRepresentative(Licensing program) - Southaven, MS, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!