Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer
- Registers sales on assigned cash register and provides
customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and
answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye
contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g.,
offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register,
collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids,
returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up
and/or companion items. Assists with OTC products, and takes
customer to aisle when possible.
- Operates pharmacy systems to obtain patient prescription
- Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty
and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to
pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes
inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise
as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and
minimize profit loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding
regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco
- Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional,
seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets
and revisions as directed.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring
clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or
assigned by corporate.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an
employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between
$12.32 and $17.50 depending on experience, seniority, geographic
locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review the
available benefits, please click here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits
.Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information
related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local
law, by calling 1-866-967-5492
Keywords: Walgreens, Southaven , Pharmacy Cashier, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!