ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
Currently, we are looking for an Owner-Operator Recruiter to
join the ArcBest team. The primary responsibility of the
Owner-Operator Recruiter is to establish relationships with new and
existing Fleet Owners. This position must also champion the values
and opportunities of the ArcBest brand to potential Independent
Contractors and Owner-Operators by utilizing inbound and outbound
sales call techniques and best practices
Your contribution may include:
* Responsible for developing, managing, and sustaining an
account base for assigned Fleet Owners to support fleet growth.
* Initiate Owner-Operator leads by networking, cold-calling
prospects, and building strategic relationships as part of a
coordinated recruiting strategy.
* Complete inbound and outbound call campaigns, including cold
* Maintain and service a roster of Fleet Owners to encourage
growth of the fleet and maximize internal capacity options.
* Collaborate across the enterprise to achieve both
Owner-Operator recruiting and experience goals.
* Attend both local and national truck shows and workshops to
promote the brand and to recruit new Owner-Operators.
* Present at truck driving schools and other venues to sell and
educate on the Owner-Operator model to aid recruiting and
* Run and analyze prospective Owner-Operator and Independent
Contractor's motor vehicle records, criminal history, and previous
employment history against Company safety qualifications to
pre-qualify all candidates.
* Coordinate, travel to, and lead meetings with new, existing,
and potential Fleet Owners.
* Serve as an industry expert in the qualifications and
recruiting processes of ArcBest and our competitors.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Owner-Operator Recruiter, you will be a member of the
ArcBest Expedite: Recruiting team. Your work hours will be 8:00AM -
5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready
to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum
Education: Bachelor's degree in a business-related field,
Experience: Minimum, two years' recruiting and/or sales
experience. Prior transportation experience, preferred.
Computer Skills: Competent with Microsoft Office Suite. Prior
experience with CRM tools, preferably Tenstreet. Knowledge and
compliance of all DOT and CSA2010 rules and regulations pertaining
to the qualifications of Owner Operators.
Other Requirements: Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding
sales quotas or recruiting goals.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability