Systems Operations Analyst
Company: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Are you known for your technology skills? If so, we have an
opportunity that would allow you to be the primary on-site IT point
of contact with internal/external customers, sales, quality and
other teams as appropriate.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Serve as the primary, on-site IT point of contact with groups,
such as internal/external customer, sales, quality, and other teams
as appropriate. Coverage may include 24x7 support of the
- Assist with the analysis, definition and documentation of
detailed specifications for new & existing applications in
compliance with CEVA IT ISO methodologies.
- Assist with system maintenance, configurations, and
installation of various hardware technologies & software
- Operate & maintain CEVA computer systems, including but not
limited to PCs, printers, RF equipment, data collection devices,
- Maintain IT training materials and work instructions.
- Train appropriate team(s), as required.
- Maintain prioritized IT task list and coordinate with CEVA
Corporate office to ensure task resoolution occurs.
- Effectively identify and escalate IT issues as
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for CEVA
- Pro-actively & continuously seek to improve the highest level
of service from the application(s).
- Log all appropriate IT problems in the CEVA Help Desk system
for tracking and analytical purposes.
- Perform other duties, which may include operational
assignments, as required.
- The above list of accountabilities is not exclusive or
exhaustive and is not intended as a list of individual tasks. The
role holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may
reasonably be expected commensurate with the scope and grading of
the role. Role profiles should be regularly reviewed to ensure they
are an accurate representation of the role.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Computer Operations experience is a plus
- 1+ years experience with Logistics applications (ex.
Transportation, Warehousing, Cross dock, sequencing, etc).
- Knowledge of MS Project, Work, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Demonstrate successful problem solving skills.
- Ability to successfully multi-task and establish appropriate
- Ability to effectively participate as a team player
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Positive & professional attitude in stressful
- Interface effectively with customers or others associated with
the project or assignment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to
grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits
package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive
Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits
platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse
range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including
important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work
collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work
and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top
Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help
you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we
share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA.
This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You
can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an
almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join
CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a
richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We
aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our
industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to
deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best
supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent
in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place
and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes
include communication with candidates through recognized
professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company
email address: email@example.com. We recommend
that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or
offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Keywords: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc., Southaven , Systems Operations Analyst, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!