College Enrollment Processor
Company: Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted on: June 2, 2021
The Admissions Representative is responsible for the recruitment
and enrollment of qualified students, and for providing continuing
service to those students for the complete term of the Student
- Responsible for providing accurate information to and
determining the acceptability of individuals making application to
the school based upon the admissions criteria established by the
school as outlined in the school catalog.
- Maintain a positive, professional and businesslike manner to
clients, students, and other personnel, at all times.
- Conduct prospective student interviews in accordance with the
outline in the "Admissions Procedure Manual" or as directed by the
Director of Admissions and/or Campus President.
- Must have enough current, accurate and good career knowledge to
successfully market each career
- Attend and participate in all regularly scheduled admissions
- Responsible for a sufficient amount of phone work to accomplish
the following: a) Receiving and setting up appointments with
incoming phone inquiries. b) Diligently following-up with
appointment no shows to generate an appropriate number of
interviews. c) Regular and consistent follow-up with enrolled
students to ensure a good enrollment to start ratio. d) Become
aware of any cancellations of enrollments, and report this
information to the Director of Admissions immediately.
- Understands the position of Admissions Representative is a
non-commissioned, no-exempt hourly position.
- Attend all orientations and graduation as requested by the
Campus President or Director of Admissions.
- Submit any funds received from students, as payments for
registration fee, tuition or supplies, to the school on the date
- Use only such promotional material (catalogs, brochures,
letters, etc.) as are provided to the Admissions Representative and
approved by the Campus President.
- Must agree to and abide by all Federal, State and Municipal
laws, particularly those governing proprietary schools and adhere
to all the standards and ethical practices as dictated by the
school and accrediting/approval agencies.
- They do not disparage the character, nature, quality, value or
scope of other schools courses or services.
- They do not demean or discriminate against any student because
of sex, race, creed, color, or national origin.
- The Admissions Representative shall not misrepresent, or in any
manner whatsoever, exaggerate the nature of the school/institute,
its accreditation, facility, programs, courses, expected out-come
of training, salary expectations, etc., in any way, either
directly, indirectly, implied or by omission. The Admissions
Representative will make all necessary disclosures to prospective
students regarding the school policies, including the refund policy
and provide current placement statistics. (If placement statistics
are used during interview.)
- Adhere to all Federal financial aid policies relating to
admissions activities. Federal aid regulations prohibit
representatives from: a) Assisting prospective students in the
completion of FFELP or FAFSA applications. b) Guiding prospective
students to a participating lender. c) Promoting prospective
students to apply for a FFELP loan. d) In addition, School policy
prevents the Admissions Representative from discussing any Title IV
Financial Aid whatsoever, except as outlined in Appendix D.
- Understands and agrees to comply with all school policies and
school catalog including but not limited to the below listed items:
a) The school does not permit any admissions personnel to become
involved in any manner, with admissions testing or admissions
decisions. b) The school does not use third party (non-employee)
agents for any domestic student recruiting activities. c) The
school ensures that no false or misleading statements about the
school, its personnel, its training or its services are made. d)
The school does not permit surveying or otherwise soliciting
prospective students in or near welfare offices, unemployment
lines, food stamp centers, homeless shelters, or other governmental
buildings. e) Promises of employment, explicit or implicit are not
made to prospective students. f) The school does not permit the
payment of cash or other considerations to any student or
prospective student as an inducement to enroll. g) The school does
not permit any admissions personnel to discuss with nor assist
prospective students in compiling information for or completing
application forms for federal financial aid. h) The school does not
use employment agencies for student recruitment. i) The school does
not utilize direct surveys or surveyors to identify potential
students. j) Every potential student receives a tour of the schools
facilities prior to completing an enrollment agreement. k) No title
other than admissions director or admissions representative is used
by any admissions personnel. l) School personnel do not discredit
other students in any manner.
- Accurately prepare, complete and submit all required admissions
documents and records in a timely manner.
- Provide each applicant with a complete catalog (including
addendums) prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
- Follow only prescribed enrollment procedures authorized by the
- Must continually meet or exceed the criteria set forth by the
Campus President or Director of Admissions regarding admissions
activity, start expectations, cancellation, retention, and
graduation rates, and the generation of student referrals.
- Understands the Admissions Policy and Procedures Manual,
training manuals, admissions materials and promotional items are
the property of the school/institute and must be returned to the
Campus President upon termination of employment. Any reproduction
of Concordes manuals, student/prospective student information
records or reproduction or possession of entrance tests, forms or
answer keys is strictly prohibited.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Campus President or
Director of Admissions.
Sales experience required, preferably in a proprietary
Keywords: Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., Southaven , College Enrollment Processor, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!