North Creek Golf Club is looking for Maintenance to maintain
grounds and turf of golf course in playing condition as directed by
- Assist with preparing the course for daily play.
- Rake the bunkers.
- Cut and trim golf course greens, tees, fairways, and
- Assist with watering the roughs.
- Applies growth enhancers and disease inhibitors to greens and
- Grades and prepares base, lays sod, and seeds greens, tees,
- Participates in daily setup for play.
- Excavates and backfills ditches and trenches with hand
- Cuts weeds and brush.
- Tree trimming duties.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all golf course equipment.
- Assist with loading and unloading materials used for the golf
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Must be able to work weekends and holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle
and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The
employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or
move up to 100 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50