Roll Off Driver
Company: Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Waste Pro of MS has immediate Openings for Energetic CDL
Everyday thousands of Waste Pro trucks serve millions of
customers. It takes professional, experienced, hardworking and
dedicated people, working together, to accomplish this task. Work
with the brightest people in the industry while driving some of the
finest trucks built.
Did you know that Waste Pro offers a $10,000.00 driver award?
This award designed specifically for drivers is attainable every 3
years when the driver meets specific criteria. (Yes ... it happens
all the time) If you are energetic, team oriented and love a
challenge apply with Waste Pro and be the Distinguishable
Waste Pro Roll-Off drivers are responsible for the delivery and
emptying of large containers for Waste Pro's commercial
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Secure containers by attaching hook to container; uses control
levers to pull container up on the bed of the truck, secures straps
and hand tarp individual containers as necessary.
- Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through
courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse
operation to the general public and customers. Exhibits a positive
attitude towards company, customer and municipal goals.
- Answers questions for customers and directs them to contact
Customer Service or Sales Representative for additional
- Operates compaction and lift equipment on vehicle.
- Performs Daily Pre and Post Trip inspections as set forth by
Waste Pro procedures and D.O.T. guidelines. Completes Safety Lane
activity and DVIR daily in accordance with Waste Pro safety lane
guidelines. Includes inspection under hood, check under carriage,
check fluid levels and air tires.
- Maintains clean truck and washes exterior weekly. Inspect/Clean
Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk around and check
under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and air tires - Uses
air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump nozzle for gas
- Must have a Class A or B CDL valid for the state in which the
position works. Requires a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines
and practices; understanding of Department of Transportation and
State requirements for operators of commercial motor vehicles.
- Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction; See
in the normal visual range with or without correction
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- Maintain written records and service responses.
- Must be able to speak and read English well enough to
communicate with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors,
understand highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible
entries on paperwork.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employees in this job classification must attend and
participate in corporation sponsored training courses as
- Employees in this job classification are responsible for
keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being
used by Waste Pro .
- Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Physically able to push, or pull independently (unassisted) 50
pounds between 25 and 50 times a day
Physically able to lift independently (unassisted) 50 pounds
from the ground to waist height between 25 and 50 times a day
Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial
motor vehicle between 30 and 50 times a day
Physically able to lift with assistance (helper) 100 pounds
between 20 and 30 times a day
Physically able to bend at the waist and knees between 120-150
times in a day
Physically able to reach overhead with a reaching pole and pull
down using 20 pounds of force and secure a tarp
Physically able to climb up to 8 feet in height to deploy a 25
- Physically able to work 8 to 12 hours in extreme weather
conditions (heat, cold, rain and snow)
- Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide
temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow,
rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust.
Keywords: Waste Pro USA, Inc., Southaven , Roll Off Driver, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!