Pro Shop Associate (88117)
Company: Boxer Property Management
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The primary function of the Pro Shop Associate is providing
first-contact customer interaction including booking tee times,
checking in golfers, selling merchandise, and cleaning and stocking
the Golf Shop. The Pro Shop Associate will also be assigned
specific, often varying tasks on a day-to-day basis by the General
Manager and Pro Shop Manager. It is critical that any Pro Shop
Associate be able to adapt to meet changing demands and
requirements while in the workplace.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills. -
- Ability to perform critical job tasks, and limit mistakes,
- Ability and willingness to present a professional appearance
and demeanor at all times.
- Familiarity with basic computer functions (e.g. operating
internet browsers, searching for web pages, Microsoft Office
products, good typing ability, etc.).
- Flexible availability, particularly on weekends (both AM and
- Basic golf industry familiarity (general trends in apparel,
equipment, golf balls, etc.).
- High School Graduate or GED
Pay rate is $8.50/hr at 25-30 hours per week.
Keywords: Boxer Property Management, Southaven , Pro Shop Associate (88117), Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!