Posted on: June 6, 2021
- 1+ year(s) of Physical Therapy experience REQUIRED.
- Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluations
- Implement effective communication with medical staff and
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and
performance of exercise programs.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
Qualifications Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree
in Physical Therapy. One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the
Those interested in this position or others please contact
Tiffany.firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-593-4090
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search
firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Southaven , Physical Therapist, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!