Posted on: September 7, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine)
enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate
credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been
nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and
creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If
you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d
love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the
foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds,
opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging
for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our
clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a
clear mission stretch us individually and together.
The Product Engineer is responsible for assisting in the
design and creation of industry related products. This person will
also be responsible for analysis of competing products to determine
and establish customer needs and requirements.
- Develop product ideas based on B2B customer needs
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes
offering a solution
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets,
and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer
- Creating full product designs and specifications using diagrams
- Identifying business logic requirements for product and service
- Analyze feasibility, cost, and return on investment for product
- Oversee development of products and services and validate they
meet business and product requirements.
- Oversee the mass production of successful prototypes
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (Administrative/ Legal/ Finance or
- Ability to work independently within defined KPI’s and follow
- Experience working at a startup or in b2b SaaS product
- Experience as virtual assistant and/or Legal assistant
- Experience supporting CEO and C-level executives
- Proficient using Jira, slack, Trello
- Computer literacy in areas such as Google Drive, Spreadsheets,
Google Suite, Microsoft
- Basic knowledge on Agile development principles
- Fluent English
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must have high analytical, time management, and organisational
- Technical savvy
- Ability to work full-time in EST working hours
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our
goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional
people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the
foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know
more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Southaven , Product Engineer, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!