Warehouse Associate - Processor
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for a Warehouse Associate who is
dependable, a team player, and enjoys working in a fast paced
The warehouse associate is responsible for moving materials within
the warehouse and the loading/unloading of materials onto or from
vehicles utilizing a forklift, reach truck, order picker or other
heavy material handling equipment. The warehouse associate can be
responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification,
shipping/manifesting and other various duties as assigned to ensure
the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center.
• Use material handling (MH) equipment to unload incoming materials
• Verify and receive materials into inventory
• Marks and inventories packages for storage or transit
• May also include palletizing and shrink-wrap.
• Duties may include receiving, checking and storing
• May be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50
• Use MH Equipment to move and store materials within the
• Use MH Equipment to pick, verify and pack orders according to
• Use MH Equipment or other designated means to load goods into
trailers or other designated transport vehicles for
• Works from pick sheet to pull product or supplies.
• May be required to cycle count inventory
• Check orders against pull sheets.
•“Dangerous Goods”: when receiving dangerous goods, the necessary
procedures must be followed and these shipments must be stored in
the designated section of the warehouse.
• If/when applicable, ‘bonded’ cargo must be processed and handled
accordingly, based on existing guidelines for this type of
• Maintain warehouse clean and free of debris at all times
• Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive, but
not limited, to OSHA, DOT, EPA and other government agencies.
Certification required to handle any hazardous material(s)
Your Skills and Experiences
• Minimum Education: High School or Technical degree
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience in warehouse or
• Proven basic math skills at the high school level
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
with minimal supervision
• Computer skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Southaven , Warehouse Associate - Processor, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!