Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
We are in search for a logistics professional to join the QSHE
The QSHE supervisor will be required to supervise the development
and administration of the company safety policies and procedures.
• Educate employees on Company’s safety policies and
• Organizing and facilitating safety training.
• Entering unsafe acts and safety incidents into HSE.
• Evaluate and test all forklift operators.
• Maintain QSHE and department training matrix.
• Coordinate monthly safety meetings.
• Responsible for ensuring department SOP, and work instructions
• Responsible for reporting quality issues within the
• Responsible for monthly warehouse inspections.
• Responsible for ensuring facility is in compliance for yearly
• To keep the company’s health & Safety policy up to date.
Your Skills and Experiences
• Minimum of 4 years experience in the quality field
• Equivalent combination of experience and education acceptable
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process
• Manufacturing or related co-op/job engineering experience
• Knowledge of product engineering or new model development
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Prioritization and planning skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Must be team oriented
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Able to work a flexible work schedule during peak business
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Southaven , QSHE Supervisor, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!