Inventory Coordinator - 3rd Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Warehouse Inventory Control Role
Shift Differential every day!: Hours worked between 6:00pm and
2:59am = extra $2.00 per/hour
Extra Shift Differential on Saturday & Sunday: Hours worked between
3:00am to 5:59pm= extra $1.00 per/hour
This position is responsible for ensuring that all inventory
adjustments, error queues, and other financial issues are
researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level of
inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
* Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/ workload,
* Train and mentor facility team members on proper inventory
processes and procedures. Course correct where applicable.
* Reviews Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over Receipt
Report daily and reconciles discrepancies as needed. Performs
adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct financial errors.
* Manages all errors queues including ZPOGI, Z272, Workflow and
* Research problem tickets and resolve as necessary. Monitor
completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
* Handle and investigate service failures and customer complaints,
also known as OSI's. Create RGAs and perform adjustments in
Catalyst and/or SAP to correct inventory on OSIs.
* Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations
management, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item
master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve
* Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary.
Medline offers a comprehensive benefits plan for our full time team
members. This includes, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Plans,
Well-being Program, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Group
Critical Illness Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSA), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, 401(k) Plan with company contributions, Employee Life
Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Dependent Life
Insurance, Employee Death Benefit, Legal Plan, Paid Time Off
Vacation, Flex Time Off, Paid Holidays, EAP, Education Assistance
Tuition Reimbursement, Ginger the Mental Health Emotional Support
App- On-demand access to mental and emotional support anytime,
* High school diploma or equivalent
Relevant Work Experience
* 2 yrs inventory experience in a warehouse/distribution center or
* Previous experience with SAP & Catalyst, or equivalent enterprise
and warehouse management systems required; proficient with
Microsoft Office; ability to provide direction, implement changes
and adapt to changing business environment; Excellent analytical
and problem solving skills.
* Associate's degree
Relevant Work Experience
* 1-2 years lead experience.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Southaven , Inventory Coordinator - 3rd Shift, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!