Company: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare
Posted on: June 19, 2022
PartnerCare is looking for a wonderful teammate to join our team
as an IT Specialist! This is a remote position, supporting our
businesses in Memphis, TN, Tupelo MS and the surrounding areas. We
offer competitive wages, benefits that protect you and your family,
and a 401(k) plan with a match to help you prepare for your future.
We are also dedicated to building the work environment where our
people grow and thrive. We want you to be a fan of where you
work!What We DoOur mission is to deliver comprehensive care to help
musculoskeletal, and pain management patients live their best lives
possible. We do this by working as a team, striving to embody our
values. With the right talent and strategy, we will continue to
raise the bar in our industry, living our mission and delivering
best-in-class services to our partners.Who We AreWe believe we will
be successful in our mission by living by a set of values we hold
in high regard that drive what we do every day. The values we
believe in and that you can count on are:
- Compassion. We genuinely care for the well-being of our
patients and one another. We treat others with dignity, kindness,
- Excellence. We are a performance-driven organization committed
to excellence in service and patient outcomes. We work to be the
best version of ourselves each day.
- Integrity. We value honesty and transparency. We openly
communicate in pursuit of truth. We build our reputation and
positively impact our industry by doing what is right.
- Teamwork. We are one team with a shared vision of success. We
work collaboratively to deliver on our promise to our partners and
- Accountability. We are accountable to each of our stakeholders
for our decisions, actions, and results.
- Growth Mindset. We seek to constantly grow and evolve, being
adaptive to the changing market and responsive to our customer
expectations. We invest in the talents of our team, providing
pathways for personal and professional growth.Together, we will
become the most trusted musculoskeletal and pain management
organization. Our organization will grow rapidly, and we will
maintain a culture of high performance.Success will be the result
of the team.How You Contribute and SucceedThe IT Specialist is
responsible for installing and troubleshooting computer hardware
and software programs as well as providing technical assistance to
end-users. This position will work on a team with other technicians
that all help to support multiple physical and remote locations.
This position will touch on several cloud and on-prem solutions to
support the needs of the business. As an IT Specialist you will be
on a team of level 1 support for the organization, as well as level
2 support for a geographic region. The right person for this role
will delight in providing great service to teammates and will have
a curious mind that always looks for a way to improve. To be
successful in this role, the person will be a great team member,
working together with others, kind and friendly, open to feedback
for growth, and a role model of our values. Duties include:
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication
from users with inquiries regarding hardware, software,
connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Work requests in a ticketing system.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware, software, and
procedures to solve problems.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes,
which may include the use of diagnostic tools and software and/or
following verbal instructions.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or
replace defective products.
- Support remotely where possible, with onsite travel in a
geographic footprint where necessary. Occasional travel to other
regions for additional support or specific projects at times. If
this sounds like you, we'd love the opportunity to talk with you
further about joining the team!Education and Experience
- At least 1-2 years' experience supporting technology
utilization and implementation preferred
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Experience with geographically disperse workforce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical
employees and vendors
- Office 365 administration
- General MS Product knowledge
- Printer Management
- Knowledgeable in computer imaging and deployment
- Knowledge of various security suites and Antivirus
- Experience with Electronic Health Records a plus
- Experience with Azure Active Directory a plus PI182005291
Keywords: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare, Southaven , IT Specialist, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!