2022 DA Intern - UX Design
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Are you a passionate designer ready to imagine, iterate, and
execute across multiple design directions and workflows? Are you
someone who favors interactive prototypes over flat mockups?
Perhaps someone who also has a keen business sense and the ability
to craft design directions that are creative and scale Adobe's
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic growing team, think
holistically about design, and help build the future of creative
tools for creative people just like you.
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
- Have meaningful ownership. You'll make important decisions about
the way our product looks, feels, and behaves.
- Critique and be critiqued. We value a positive personality who
can give and take healthy feedback, encourage and develop the
team's ideas, and generally leave ego out of it.
- Help drive the design process. From early vision concepts, to
wireframes, to visual design and on to pixel-perfect delivery, our
team does it all.
- Understand and advocate for our users. Work with researchers and
product managers from customer discovery though to detailed
usability testing, always putting our users first.
- Grow. You'll sharpen your skills, take ownership of important
aspects of the design, and help evolve our team as we continue to
learn and tune our process.
- Collaborate. You'll be part of a communicative, healthy, product
development family that includes products managers , engineers,
researchers and other designers.
- Ship. We ship. You'll have multiple opportunities to bring the
hypothetical to the actual and enjoy seeing your work in the hands
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A GENERAL ASSEMBLY BOOTCAMP THROUGH ADOBE'S
DIGITAL ACADEMY PROGRAM*
- Previous project, internship or work experience in UX/UI design
or related fields.
- Experience working in teams with many moving parts.
- Experience working with or conducting your own research,
presenting results, and acting on those results.
- Awareness of how visual design languages and UI frameworks affect
the design process.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to be part of a fun, tight-knit team.
- Love for all things design.
**WHAT IS THE ADOBE DIGITAL ACADEMY?**
Adobe Digital Academy is a two-part program that supports students
from across the country.
Part 1: Immersive Training with General Assembly
Digital Academy scholarships provide students with web development
training through three trusted education partners. These education
partners provide ongoing feedback on student performance, as part 2
is dependent on successful completion of Part 1.
Part 2: Internship at Adobe
Dependent on feedback from the education partner, Digital Academy
students are eligible to be considered for a three-month internship
program with a technical team at Adobe. They get hands-on job
experience, ongoing feedback, mentorship, and peer support - high
performers have the opportunity to be hired full-time.
Keywords: Adobe, Southaven , 2022 DA Intern - UX Design, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!