Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Home Insteadis looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers
to be a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a
variety of Non- Medical services that allow seniors to remain in
their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care ,
and compassion.WE ARE LOOKING FOR CAREGIVERS/SITTERS TO WORK
OVERNIGHTS AND WEEKENDS 7PM TO 7 AM.
REQUIREMENTS... YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR INTERVIEW
- MMR 1 AND MMR 2OR A TITER, Which takes the place of your MMR 1&
2, if it is from your doctor.
- TB SKIN TEST
- DRIVERS LICENSE
- AUTO INSURANCE
- FLU SHOTPREFERRED ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- CPR Certification
- First Aid CertificationPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO:
- Light Housekeeping Duties
- Medication & Appointment reminders
- Must treat and care for Seniors and their property with Dignity
- Must be able to communicate with clients in a friendly and
- You must be able to pass a background check
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care
- Companionship and conversationIf you have all required
documents/ test and you are ready to work please fill out your
application and call us today for an interview.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Southaven , Caregivers, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!