Company: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are seeking a Board-Certified Physical Therapist to work at
Midsouth Pain and Treatment Center, a PartnerCare affiliated
company. Midsouth is the local leading interventional pain
management healthcare provider is the Midsouth! In join our
outstanding interdisciplinary team comprised of Physicians,
Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Physical Therapists.
Together, we will become the most trusted musculoskeletal and pain
management organization across the Southeast. Who We AreAt
PartnerCare, we believe we will be successful in our mission by
living by a set of values we hold in high regard that drive what we
do every day.
- Compassion. We genuinely care for the well-being of our
patients and one another. We treat others with dignity, kindness,
- Excellence. We are a performance-driven organization committed
to excellence in service and patient outcomes. We work to be the
best version of ourselves each day.
- Integrity. We value honesty and transparency. We openly
communicate in pursuit of truth. We build our reputation and
positively impact our industry by doing what is right.
- Teamwork. We are one team with a shared vision of success. We
work collaboratively to deliver on our promise to our partners and
- Accountability. We are accountable to each of our stakeholders
for our decisions, actions, and results.
- Growth Mindset. We seek to constantly grow and evolve, being
adaptive to the changing market and responsive to our customer
expectations. We invest in the talents of our team, providing
pathways for personal and professional growth.What We DoOur mission
is to deliver comprehensive care to help musculoskeletal and pain
management patients live their best lives possible. We do this by
working as a team and striving to embody our values. With the right
talent and strategy, we will continue to raise the bar in our
industry, living our mission and delivering best-in-class services
to our partners.How You Contribute and SucceedAs a Physical
Therapist on our team, you must have passion for physical therapy,
helping patients, as well as personal and professional growth
goals. You will work as part of the tight knit care team with the
Physicians and other Advanced Practice Providers to ensure the
patient has the best possible experience and outcomes.
- Documenting patient treatment and progress, appropriately in
the medical record. Documentation must meet peer review
- Review patient documents to measure the effectiveness and
quality of patient care.
- Identifying patient care needs; providing information to the
patient and care team; recommending options and courses of action;
implementing physical therapy directives.
- Performing therapeutic procedures by administering manual
exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in
performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises,
ambulatory functional activities, and daily living activities; and
in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and
- Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by adhering to
policies and procedures concerning federal, state, and local
regulations, and PartnerCare standards.Our practice blends
rehabilitation medicine, pain specialists, and therapeutic services
all under one roof for our patients. Leading them down the road to
recovery, making it smooth and perfectly coordinated.Ideal
- Associates Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited
university or technical institution
- Current active and unrestricted (without sanctions) State
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Desire to work as part of a team environment
- Fits in with the culture and vision of the organization
Interested in learning more about PartnerCare? Let's connect today!
Contact our Provider Recruiter, Stacy Melvin at PI185291228
Keywords: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare, Southaven , Physical Therapist, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!