DeSoto County Schools Substitute Teaching
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Substitute Teacher, DeSoto County Schools
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it's
your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a
mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves.
Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to
learn and grow every day.
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with
school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies.
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the
teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop
lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
- 18 or older
- high school or GED education
- Safe school training
- Background screenings
Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
Keywords: Kelly Services, Southaven , DeSoto County Schools Substitute Teaching, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!