Quality Inspection Failure Analysis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is
life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology,
we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes
us unique. - -As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we
have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make
a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided
our journey to help solve some of healthcare's complex challenges.
-We believe a great idea can come from anywhere-inclusion and
mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character
grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to
get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new
ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their
long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and
strive to achieve their highest potential. - -Join a team committed
to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare
professionals and their patients. Together, -let's -help to advance
the world of minimally invasive care. -Primary Function of
Position:The F/A Tech is responsible for the timely processing and
dispositioning of all returned Instruments and Accessories
materials to scrap or FGI. -Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process, disposition, and track related returns.
- Process specific returns requiring sterilization to ensure safe
- Receive returned materials in the Complaint System.
- Perform failure analysis of defective instruments and
accessories by evaluating the mechanical and electrical
characteristics of returned items
- Perform credit analysis of returned instruments and
accessories- defective and/or excess
- Manage discrepant returns (recordation and reconciliation) to
enable RMA processing.
- Store and dispose of dispositioned instruments and
- Recommend/implement RMA process workflow improvements.
- Drive davinci standard, S, and Si systems and able to perform
- Dispose bio-hazardous material post sterilization as required
and maintain the necessary documentation for disposal
- Perform "Purging tasks" for all the completed RMA's and process
the instruments as required
- Assist FA team on regulatory requirements in resolving
"Reportable I/A" events and "Recalled" instruments
- Review and maintain DOP's and SOP's pertaining to I/A RMA
- Minimum One to five years related experience or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of Customer Service, Field Service, Manufacturing
Engineering, Production, Quality Product Inspection and Quality &
Regulatory Affairs operational and informational needs desirable.
Previous work experience in Production, or Quality Inspection is
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices & Quality Systems
Regulations is desirable.
- Understanding of Business Information Systems (i.e., SAP ERP
and CRM & Agile).o - - Ability to verify assembly documentation
accuracy and to read engineering drawings, etc. is a plus.o - -
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Southaven , Quality Inspection Failure Analysis, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!