Company: Acosta Sales & Marketing
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Retail Merchandiser provides retail sales merchandising
coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned
retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and
our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as
set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in
an assigned territory. Point of sale interaction is required and
the ability to significantly and positively impact sales volume of
the assigned product as a result.The incumbent(s) in this position
should exhibit the following Acosta values:People Minded - Must
show dignity and respect to all peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify
the highest degree of ethical behaviorResults Oriented - Must show
passion, pride and commitment to succeedTrust - Must be honest,
sincere and confidentTeamwork - Must build trusting
relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through a combination of
creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must maintain an
optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in
life. -Essential Functions:
- Deliver retail merchandising and sales goals across all
channels in assigned territory
- Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and
productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists in retail and sales initiatives (new product
introductions, contests, 30-day speed-to-shelf, etc.) as
- As established by management, enters and transmits data in a
- Execute retail territory coverage plan to ensure merchandising
coverage goals are met.
- Work closely with management and develop professional
relationship to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the
marketing, promotion and sale of product.
- Executes merchandising events in assigned territory
- Perform special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as
- Perform duties such as checking date codes, ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram.
- Report observations to Manager regarding outdated product,
unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase
- Other duties as assigned.Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GEDWork Experience Requirements:
- One-year experience in dealing with the public at the retail
sales level preferred.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a
car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food
Shows). Must be able to work nights and holidays. (Night and
holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. Must have
good vision and be able to operate a calculator, telephone, copier,
hand truck, hammer, and screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
- Must have professional appearance & demeanor.
- Must be familiar with Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with the public. -Acosta
Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - -By submitting
your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy
Statement and Terms of Conditions.US: -
Keywords: Acosta Sales & Marketing, Southaven , Retail Merchandiser, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!