Company: Vista Host Hotel Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*POSITION TITLE: * Housekeeping Supervisor
*REPORTS TO: * Executive Housekeeper
*POSITION SUMMARY: *
The *Housekeeping Supervisor *checks rooms for high cleanliness
standards and assists with managing the housekeeping team,
resources, tasks, and requirements related to housekeeping and
laundry operations. They must also assist in creating an energized
and positive work environment that results in the delivery of
exceptional guest service.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication,
training, coaching and counseling and providing performance
feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, public
areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss
prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to
achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
* Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas
of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping
* Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to
control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while
* Assist with placing orders based on inventories to include Guest
Supplies, Cleaning Supplies, Chemicals and Linen while following
budget guidelines and maintaining budget expectations.
* Review Payroll daily to ensure we are maintaining labor standards
in all areas of the Housekeeping department while keeping overtime
to a bare minimum with any and all overtime needing General Manager
* Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest
* Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain
controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Follow emergency procedures to ensure appropriate protection of
the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
*POSITION REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must be able to effectively communicate both written and
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach to
assist other staff members, i.e., room attendants, housepersons to
complete their individual tasks if situation demands with or
without reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Southaven, MS 38671: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Vista Host Hotel Management, Southaven , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!