Warehouse Worker - 2:00pm-10:30pm
Company: FedEx Express
Posted on: May 15, 2020
AboutFedEx Supply ChainFedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx
Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry
offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for
businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational
excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach
tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and
drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the
world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading
solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages
andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information,
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much
more!--GeneralSummary---.TheWarehouse Worker is responsible for the
accurate receiving, moving, storing andshipping of product to meet
company standards of safety, security andproductivity. This
position is responsible for product safety, quality
andlegality.--This position will beresponsible for---..
- Accurately selectingproduct according to the customer's order
- Load and unload productonto or from delivery vehicles, pallets,
- Pulling and preparingproduct for shipment, ensuring that the
exact number and type of product isloaded and shipped.--
- Perform picking/packingduties in an efficient manner that meets
customer service standards.
- Utilize operation RadioFrequency (RF) terminals for various
functions including picking, quality,inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine theappropriate destination of product by scanning
packages, reading labels andcharts, verifying numbers and sort
- Maintain the facility'sequipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion.--
- Keep appropriaterecords and reports to guarantee accuracy of
- Participate in physicalinventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count productsfor accuracy and or damage/
- Become knowledgeable ofthe responsibilities, procedures and
duties of other areas of the warehouse ifnecessary.--
- Perform labeling,sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as
- May or may not be responsiblefor operating warehouse and
- Perform work in a safeand efficient manner.
- Perform other duties asassigned.You might be a greatfit
- Minimum 0-2 years ofexperience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse ManagementSystems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF)
- Strong sense ofurgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention todetail and quality.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills.
- Customerservice driven.
- Strongteam player.--Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tomanipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.--
- Ability tointermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carryitems less than 50 pounds.--ADA-
FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance
with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available forqualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent applicationprocess.--FedEx
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legallyprotected characteristics.--Job
ID: 29478Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: FedEx Express, Southaven , Warehouse Worker - 2:00pm-10:30pm, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!