Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for--a--Senior Financial
Analyst--position in--Memphis, TNContract (until end of 2021) most
likely will be extended and possible hire opportunity.This position
is--currently working remotely due to Covid. When business
operations return to normal, it will be expected to work
on-site.Pay:--$34 per hour--------Monday-Friday Shift:8 a.m. to 5
p.m. --?Essential Duties and Responsibilities:FINANCIAL
- Interprets financial data by analyzing trends, variances,
opportunities, and risks to provide insight to stakeholders
regarding financial impact to drive business improvement.
- Evaluates financial results against the budget and forecast to
communicate conclusions to all stakeholder.
- Tracks and Follows up on corrective actions to resolve
identified production efficiency and spend issues.
- Partner with Operations and Supply Chain teams to understand
their processes and highlight areas of improvement.CLOSE THE BOOKS
- Timely prepares balance sheet reconciliations, Plant level
P&L/Managed expenses analyses and other accounting schedules
- Timely prepares general ledger entries and the associated back
- Liaises with major Intercompany trading partners to ensure I/C
accounts are in balance before period close.
- Responsible for opening and closing periods in the Plant
- Implements processes and procedures that properly capture,
track, and report transactions/revenue/expenditures within correct
- Completes month-end/other period end Schedules to for approval
and submission to Corporate.INTERNAL CONTROL
- Analyze current procedures and recommends changes to develop
and implement best practice accounting procedures.
- Identify control weaknesses and communicates to management.
Operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten
and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- The candidate will play an important role in the processes to
wrap down operations at the Memphis facility. Critical work will be
providing finance support in the areas of transfers of inventory,
fixed assets, leases.--POSITION REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline
required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is
- Strong PC Skills - Ability to utilize various desktop PC
applications to analyze and present data.
- MS Excel proficiency is absolutely required.
- At least 5 years of financial and/or accounting experience in a
manufacturing set up desired.
- Attention to Details: The ability to follow detailed procedures
and ensure accuracy in data, monitor processes, concentrate on
routine work details, and organize and maintain records.
- Communication Skills: Ability to present information clearly,
both spoken and written and interpret information.
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to understand issues while
using reason and judgment to solve problems. Review facts and weigh
- Commitment to Task: Ability to take responsibility for actions
and outcomes. Show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop rapport with
others. Build and maintain long-term associations based on trust:
- Teamwork: Help promote a friendly and enthusiastic
group-working environment. Work closely with other departments,
groups and solicit opinions from coworkers.--Apply today for
immediate consideration for open positions!Please note -
these--positions are being recruited for by a virtual--Kelly
recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to
this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your
resume to--. Please include the title of the job and its location
in your email.Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Southaven , Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!