Material Handler- Day Shift
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the
Kelly-- Professional & Industrial team as a Material Handler in
Southaven, MS.What does a Material Handler do?Responsible for
operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating,
relocating, stacking, and counting product and checking all inbound
and outbound products.-- Will also move product unassisted.Why
should you apply to be a Material Handler?
- 1st shift - Monday- Friday 7:30am-4pm @ $13.50 per hour.
- 2nd shift - Monday-Friday 4:00pm-12:30am @ $14.25 per
- Great entry level opportunity!
- Positions are typically temp to hire depending on
performance.What is a typical day as a Material Handler? You'll be:
- Load product physically onto equipment, pallets or totes.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock.
- Ensure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the
customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the
customer's order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete
- Maintain the facility and the facility's equipment in a neat,
clean, orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.--A Material Handler job might
be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Are willing and able to complete a forklift-training program
onsite within the first 30 days of employment.
- Able to load product onto equipment, pallets or totes.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Can lift, carry, pull, push up to 50 pounds unassisted and up
to 10 pounds assisted.If you, or someone you know, is interested,
please apply to this posting.----Note: This position is not being
handled by the local branch, so, all interested candidates must
apply through this posting.Let's get to work. Apply to be a
Material Handler today!#TJP2021_PNI#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry
With HS GEDWhy Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving
onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our
financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies
for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that
fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on
your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Southaven , Material Handler- Day Shift, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!