Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Ford
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Team up with a partner to rack up big miles as a Dedicated account
truck driver hauling auto parts for Ford, a multinational
automaker. Get home weekly and earn up to $0.47 per mile* as you
split about 5,000 miles per week on a consistent lane. West Memphis
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $66,202 to $70,297* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $70,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.47 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly with a Monday evening through Saturday morning work
- 5,000 average miles per week traveling within Colorado, Florida
- 100% no-touch freight, 100% drop-and-hook, hauling auto parts
with 5 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location West
Memphis Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of West Memphis, AR.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at , and we can talk you through it. Additional Dedicated Team
truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team
Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in West Memphis
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Green Bay Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000
Keywords: Schneider, Southaven , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Ford, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!