Day Operations Data Entry Clerk
Company: Pacific Logistics Corp
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Domestic Logistics company is looking for an
experienced Day Operations Data Entry Clerk
The Day Operations Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the accurate
execution of all data entry and status updates for daily shipments.
The Day Operations Data Entry Clerk will interact with Supervisors
& Managers to properly perform the operational commitments required
to meet our customer s needs. The Day Operations Data Entry Clerk
must manage their workload in a professional and independent manner
utilizing the company Transportation Management System, Dashboards,
Carrier websites, other internal, external resources available to
meet job expectations. The Day Operations Data Entry Clerk will
provide operational support and problem-solving skills in their
operation to ensure accurate and timely input of information.
- Utilize shipment boards, internal and external communications
to execute daily data entries accurately and efficiently.
- Communicate information effectively between management,
internal and external departments
- Responsible for updating all records within your area of
- Accountable for auditing and correcting data per company policy
prior to input into Transportation Management system.
- Ability to analyze information and problem solve
- Scanning, emailing and filing daily
- Answering & transferring phone calls
- 2 years of Transportation, Administrative Operations and
Logistics experience in a fast-paced transportation hub.
- High School; Diploma or GED Equivalent
- TMS experience required, computer applications experience and
proficiency on Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Ability to work days Monday to Friday.
- Ability to work extra hours as dictated by the business
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Pacific Logistics Corp, Southaven , Day Operations Data Entry Clerk, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!