Inventory Coordinator - 1st Shift
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who we are - Our Culture
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings
to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile
construction and infrastructure projects such as airports,
pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities,
military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee
takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust
and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and
innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn
from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize
individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team
members, offering a wide variety of internal and external
This is a departmental support position that will directly support
the execution of Inventory Control within the Southaven Logistics
Center in Southaven, MS. Provides clerical support to materials
management in data entry, filing, coordinating paper flow. Responds
to inquiries relating to cycle counts, replenishments, & return to
stock. This is a First Shift role and the hours are 7:00am -
What you will do:
* Provide support to floor personnel regarding RF and Inventory
* Serve as main point of contact with Customer Service (including
answering phones, emails, etc.).
* Managing overall workflow of the office including cycle counts,
replenishment, and project related work.
* Responsible for cycle count sheets, systemic material movements,
and exceptions as they arise
* Responsible for executing all desktop adjustments on behalf of
department in order to support inventory accuracy.
Productivity (yes, this too :-)
* Monitor your work performance, to develop sense of pride in your
work and sense of urgency.
* Actively provide feedback to supervisors and managers on all
* Become authority on key metrics and how they are derived, and
ensure you understand how you will be measured.
* Ability to lead personnel within work area and perform production
activities at a high level.
* Be clear and concise on direction(s) given and follow-up.
* Address Ineffective or counterproductive processes.
What you will need:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of successful experience in a large
* Knowledge of order management, selection and SAP
* Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term
* This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Southaven , Inventory Coordinator - 1st Shift, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!