Truck Driver - CDL Class A / No Touch Freight - Earn Up To $81000 Per Year - $7500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Truck Driver - CDL Class A / No Touch Freight - Earn Up To
$81000 Per Year - $7500 Sign On Bonus - Penske Logistics(Job
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Class A CDL Truck
- Average earnings $81000+ annually!
- $7500 sign-on bonus!
- No touch freight!
You will drive:
- Sleeper cabs, 48' & 53' trailers
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort
What you will do:
- Truck drivers are responsible for picking up product and/or
delivering product to customers
- Home weekly, two days off per week!
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Truck Driver for Penske. When
you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers
committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we're
proud to haul freight for some of the world's leading brands. (Yes,
we're more than just the yellow trucks.)
But it's more than that. It's about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you're representing Penske, but you're also representing
your clients. In fact, you'll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.You'll be on the move with Penske
and so will your career. We have tons of training opportunities for
you. And with locations across the nation, you can also move to a
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation
or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability
to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading
companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through
its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing
and freight management.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Southaven , Truck Driver - CDL Class A / No Touch Freight - Earn Up To $81000 Per Year - $7500 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!