Shipping and Receiving Clerk I
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Location: 6750 Legacy Blvd. Olive Branch, MS
Shift: 3rd Shift
Hours: 9:30pm to 6am Sunday through Thursday
Shift Differential: $1.50
Special Info: This location is climate controlled.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a
leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned
FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that
provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and
processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping
and/or receiving of product.
This Position Will Be Responsible For...
- Prepare products to be received or shipped from
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record
transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and
- Prepare routine activity reports.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information
regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer
standards and safety regulations.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
You might be a great fit if...
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years' experience in a warehouse environment.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
If this isn't the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would
be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the
"Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and
searching our openings.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
FedEx Logistics, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics. The FedEx Logistics companies are committed to
providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation
for qualified individuals with disabilities in its application
procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact
Job ID: 49741
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Southaven , Shipping and Receiving Clerk I, Professions , Olive Branch, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!