Maintenance Technician 3
Company: Milwaukee Tool
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Maintenance Tech III
INNOVATE without boundaries! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe
that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our successso we
give you unlimited access to everything you need to provide....
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it,
and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the
industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the
fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it
Your Role on Our Team:
As part of the Maintenance team, you'll help create and maintain a
safe and productive environment that ensure the successes that our
employees and customers have grown to expect.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Leads a team to support the day-to-day operations and
activities of the facilities effectively and efficiently.
- Works with Supervisor to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
Serves as a back-up in the absence of the Supervisor. Candid:
- Fosters a high degree of morale among associates, including
providing feedback, recognition, and rewards.
- Help Conduct or delegate shift start-up meetings; communicates
information related to culture, safety, production, accuracy,
recognition, and facility/HR updates to keep team members informed.
Speed, Agility, Urgency:
- Provides timely, ongoing communication ensuring the appropriate
dissemination of information to department leaders. Prioritizes
repairs needed to keep the facility at peak production. Always
- Identifies measures that can improve various warehouse
- Develops all technicians to become a valuable part of the team
to ensure their skills are at par with warehouse standards and
- Maintains and enforces a clean and safe working
- Drives safety and culture and holds team members accountable
for compliance. One Team Mentality:
- Act as the go to person for a cohesive team of technicians that
are committed to the success of the department.
- Communicate and support the other departments by support in
Performs other duties as assigned.
The TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Results-focused, takes ownership of team success
- Strategically minded, able to assess team's needs and delegate
effectively to exceed objectives
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and through
- Candid, able to delegate and manage the team successfully
around multiple projects and priorities
- Able to problem-solve quickly and execute solutions
- Has a development mindset, develops team for growth and is
coachable. Continues to focus on their growth in the role to
improve their skills
- Exemplifies Culture.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- High School Diploma
- 1.5 years of maintenance experience
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.
Keywords: Milwaukee Tool, Southaven , Maintenance Technician 3, Professions , Olive Branch, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!