Part Time Sales Associate, Hanesbrands, Southaven, Mississippi
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 48,000
associates in 30 countries, all working together to create the
world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion,
Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities
for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and
for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly
inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races,
cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are
a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in
our communities and around the world.
Under the direction of the management team, Sales Associates work
in a branded retail business that provides excellent service and
standards, and America's best brands in intimate apparel, as well
as our iconic Champion and Hanes activewear lines. Sales Associates
bring life to our Vision:
"To create memorable experiences in every store, every day
resulting in sales excellence." -
To create this experience, Sales Associates must follow HanesBrands
Engaging Sales Steps:
- Greet the Customer, using a product, promotional, or social
- Approach and engage, making an emotional connection with each
- Establish customer's needs and offer product that fits their
- Create an exceptional fitting room experience.
- Overcome objections and close the sale.
- Create loyal customers, through your genuine care, asking for
feedback via customer surveys.
- Be involved in all of the activities of the store, including
sales, displays, merchandising, housekeeping, and stocking of
products. These activities must be done in between customers, as
the customer is the store's #1 priority.
- Be open to and be able to demonstrate selling techniques and
- Operate the cash register in a courteous and professional
- Ability to multi-task, often splitting time between tasks and
servicing customers. Must be able to handle multiple customers at
- Responsible for following all Company policies/procedures which
apply to store.
- Work in any area of store needing assistance as requested by
- Responsible for informing management of any security or safety
issues involving customers or employees.
- 1-2 years retail experience preferred
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business
and allows for flexibility in scheduling 15-25 hours per week (Max
30 hours - as needed based on business coverage) -
- Must be 17 or older
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly: -
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Southaven , Part Time Sales Associate, Hanesbrands, Southaven, Mississippi, Sales , Southaven, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!